Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dad goes to Colorado

Because he has to go back to sell the house in Colorado, Dad has to leave with my sister. Liam and I are staying at my grandma's house until Grandma takes us on the airplane to our new house while Dad stays in Colorado. We will really miss Dad when he leaves but that's ok because I know Grandma will take good care of us.

I feel kind of bad because I'm gonna miss my Dad and I already miss my Mom. It'll be kind of hard, but I know Grandma will take care of me.

5 comments:

Jill Swick said...

Brady Cupcake- when you get back from your weekend adventure Ann and I are coming to take you and Liam for an adventure in Chicago before you go to see the new home.
See you in a few days!
Jill

Sarah said...

I love this blog. Keep it coming when you have time Christina!!!!!!!!!

Ann Howicz said...

Brady Cupcake-
I can't wait for you and Liam to come with Jill and I on a Chicago escapade! See you soon!
Ann

Christina Brady said...

Brady, I'm so excited to see your posting here. I miss you lots and lots and can't wait till you come here and I can show you the beautiful Gulf, the palm trees and our new house. Love you lots, Mom

Connie and John said...

I know you are missing your mom and dad now, but time will fly by at grandma's house and you will have a whole new adventure ahead of you. It sounds like Jill and Ann are going to keep you busy also. Have fun!