Friday, August 1, 2008

Mom Leaves, From Brady (7 3/4 years old)

Well, we're at Grandma's house and my mom is leaving at eight o'clock tonight. She is going to find a new house for us to live in when we move to the UAE. I suppose she might be in a hotel first. I'm really excited about moving and having fun there, but I'm kind of worried about not seeing my friends for a long time! I'm kind of worried about if she never finds a house for us, but she will.

I think my mom might find a new school for us too, and if she does, it's going to be a really good school. My teacher in the school is going to teach me to speak Arabic and I can teach you some if you want me too. Just call me on Skype phone.

For my birthday, I'm not going to have lots of friends yet. So what's gonna happen is, I'm going to go to an amusement park in Dubai for my birthday and it's famous and I like that.

2 comments:

Connie and John said...

Hi Brady, I am so excited for you and your family. You will have lots of new experiences to share with us when you come back to the United States. I am looking forward to hearing you speak Arabic and hopefully you can teach me some words. It is always fun to meet new friends and go to a new school and see how they have fun everyday. You can share with them all about your life in Colorado and tell them about your friends and family in Tinley Park. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of you there. Have fun. Love, Connie

Christina Brady said...

Hi Brady,
It is now only two weeks until you leave for the United Arab Emerits (UAE). It sounds like your new home is beautiful....and hot.I think that Liam will enjoy playing in the sand there as there is a lot of sand in the UAE. I am looking forward to our traveling together to get there.
Love, Grandma