Saturday, August 9, 2008

So Far So Good

So far I've been doing pretty well with out my mom and dad. Well, on the first hand my dad is at home, and my mom is getting a new house out where we are moving. And I am all alone at grandma's house with my brother Liam. My sister is not here because she is at home with my dad in Louisville, Colorado.

So far we have been doing lots and lots of fun stuff at grandma and grandpa's house, like making stepping stones. I had the butterfly stone and my brother had the square stone. And so far I have been having a lot of fun talking to my mom on the phone. It is really fun having conversations on the phone. I have also been talking to my dad.

Now I drove all the way to Aunt Sarah's house, it took seven hours. My grandma lives in Chicago, Illinois, my aunt lives in Columbus, Ohio that is why it took so long. Columbus Ohio is pretty far away.

I really miss my mom and dad but I know it is going to be good here with every body else. And it's been so far so good, you know? And now that I am at Aunt Sarah's house it has really been getting fun.

The next blog will be about my trip to the museum and Santa Maria Boat. End of article...

No comments: